Attorney Megan Bibliowicz, J.D.
Criminal Defense Trial Lawyer
Photo: Attorney Megan Bibliowicz
Ms. Bibliowicz is a member of the Colorado Bar Association, Denver Bar
Association, Colorado Women’s Bar Association, 1st JD, and Colorado
Criminal Defense Bar. She volunteers with Metro Volunteer Lawyers in Jefferson County.
Ms. Bibliowicz excels in plea negotiations that are fair and just for our
clients, achieving extraordinary results in many cases. She also is a
'ringer' in the DMV revocation & suspension administrative
hearing arena, having
won more DMV hearings than any other attorney in Colorado during 2016-2017 and therefore saving the driving privileges of our clients.
• University of Denver Sturm College of Law
• 1st Judicial District, Golden - Judicial Fellow, Judge Oeffler
• 20th Judicial District, District Attorney’s Office, Boulder
- Law Clerk
Prior Volunteer Work
• Denver Law Partnership with Community Day – Denver, CO
• World Affairs Challenge Volunteer – Denver, CO
• Project Homeless Connect – Denver, CO
• Habitat for Humanity in Metro Denver – Denver, CO
• Project Sunshine
Serving Colorado In Douglas County • Arapahoe County • Adams County
Castle Rock | Parker | Lone Tree | Highlands Ranch | Littleton | Greenwood
Village | Centennial | Englewood | Denver | Denver Tech Center | Aurora